Dust off that Pi and get Docker 1.12 up and running in minutes. Learn some cool hacks and optimizations for the best experience including GPIO.
- Start up your Pi to the terminal prompt.
- Type the following command “sudo apt-get install xrdp”
- If promoted enter your password (the default is “raspberry”)
- Type “Y” and press enter.
- This is now installing xrdp onto your Pi which is the software we are going to use for the remote desktop connection. Wait for it to complete.
- Restart your Pi. We are going to check that xrdp is going to start up automatically.
- When your Pi has booted to the command prompt look for [ ok ] Starting Remote Desktop Protocol server : xrdp sesman. This shows you that xrdp is installed and automatically starting up on start up of your Pi
- The last step is to make a note of the IP address of your Pi which should also be displayed on the start up screen. In my case below it is 192.168.1.9. This is the address of your Pi on your network and what we will use to connect to your Pi from the second machine.
Here you can find various topic of interest.
How To Install Kodi on a Raspberry Pi Model 2